Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a Frontend Developer, you contribute to the user interface of the Hysopt product suite on a daily basis.
This is what your week looks like:
- You develop user friendly applications, which are used by HVAC engineers around the world to design and unlock complex HVAC calculations
- You use state-of-the-art technologies like TypeScript, React and Redux
- You are part of an experienced R&D team which is responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including implementation, architecture, devops, testing, requirements, and maintenance
You recognise yourself in this:
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in React & TypeScript frontend development
- Experience with the total lifecycle of software development, or eager in making it your own
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Redux, Webpack, Amazon AWS and all its services, Docker containers, Atlassian products, test methodologies and OAuth 2.0
- Affinity with physics and/or mathematics, and interested in understanding the hydraulic and thermodynamic behaviour of heating and cooling systems
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home