Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a Funtional Analyst BIM you will strengthen the development team to help shape and continuously improve our innovative link between BIM drawing software and Hysopt calculation software. In general, you are the indispensable link between customers, users, the research world and the development team.
This is what your week looks like:
- You will communicate with BIM modelers, HVAC engineers and other stakeholders to find out what the desired developments are, and how this can be implemented in a user-friendly way
- After the implementation, you test whether the new functionality has been implemented properly and you document it for the userbase
- You help monitor the priorities and scope of the sprint by managing the backlog and communicating with developers and other stakeholders
You recognise yourself in this:
- Bachelor/Master with experience in BIM, 3D modeling of HVAC systems in Autodesk Revit or similar, HVAC engineering and software development
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Atlassian-products
- Affinity with the design process of heating and cooling systems
- Strong communicator who is fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Able to work independently in a structured way; freedom and the accompanying responsibility are music to your ears
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home