Hysopt is a spin-off from the University of Antwerp. At Hysopt we develop unique cloud software that optimizes heating and cooling systems on a large scale. In 2020 we realized 8.151,7 tons of carbon savings and won the innovation award of UK’s largest engineering society CIBSE. Hysopt is a unique multidisciplinary company in which we translate the laws of physics into mathematical algorithms, and engineer them into a professional and user friendly software application.
Hysopt is currently working on a solution to bridge the gap between “drawing and calculation” of HVAC systems. The magazine “Installatie en Bouw” devoted an article to this ongoing development. As a functional analyst BIM ((Building Information Modeling) you will strengthen the development team to help shape and continuously improve this innovative link between BIM drawing software and Hysopt calculation software. You will communicate with BIM modelers, HVAC engineers and other stakeholders to find out what the desired developments are, and how this can be implemented in a user-friendly way. After the implementation, you test whether the new functionality has been implemented properly and you document it for the userbase. In addition, you help monitor the priorities and scope of the sprint by managing the backlog and communicating with developers and other stakeholders. In general, you are the indispensable link between customers, users, the research world and the development team.
- Required qualification: bachelor or master with experience in (or interest in) BIM, 3D modeling of HVAC systems in Autodesk Revit or similar, HVAC engineering and software development
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Atlassian-products.
- You have affinity with the design process of heating and cooling systems
- You are a communicator, and you speak fluent English, speaking Dutch is an advantage
- You like to work independently in a structured way. Freedom and the accompanying responsibility are music to your ears.
- You join a scale-up and fast-growing company with an open corporate culture and different career opportunities
- You have a big impact on the development of the Hysopt software, an innovative and award-winning Belgian product
- You directly contribute to massive decarbonization initiatives
- You have the opportunity for continuous learning with a study budget, experienced colleagues, and the usage of the latest technologies
- Attractive salary package including car, laptop, mobile phone, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, …
- Possibility to work from home part time
- Regular team building activities and company outings