Hysopt is a spin-off from the University of Antwerp. At Hysopt we develop unique cloud software that optimizes heating and cooling systems on a large scale. In 2020 we realized 8.151,7 tons of carbon savings and won the innovation award of UK’s largest engineering society CIBSE. Hysopt is a unique multidisciplinary company in which we translate the laws of physics into mathematical algorithms, and engineer them into a professional and user friendly software application.
Hysopt is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our pioneering, fast-growing HVAC software business.
You will help us grow our sales in the United Kingdom and enable more customers to make huge savings on their carbon footprint and energy bills.
With our unique design software, we’re aiming to help project developers, hospitals, universities, local authorities and energy supply companies improve the performance of their heating, cooling and district heating installations to meet their energy, carbon and comfort objectives. We are growing fast and need you to become part of an expanding team.
- report to the UK Manager, you will focus on identifying, engaging and developing relationships with new end clients – ideally in the health, education, public sector and private developer segments of the construction market.
- secure new projects to achieve Hysopt’s revenue and profit goals.
- identify and understand the customer’s needs; clearly and articulately communicate Hysopt’s value proposition; work with all customer stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to develop projects and opportunities; and secure deals for delivery either via Hysopt’s in-house technical consultants or our partner network.
- execute existing sales and marketing strategies to help accelerate our ambitious growth plans; coordinate and manage your allocated target customers; and conduct effective face to face selling to agreed target accounts, with the objective of meeting monthly sales targets.
- You are an experienced, highly motivated, energetic and results orientated sales manager, with at least 5 years’ experience and hungry for the next challenge.
- You have a sound technical understanding of energy services, HVAC, the low carbon energy sector, district heating, etc.
- You can already boast a successful sales track record in the software, building services, energy services or construction sectors and deal daily with major clients who are developing new projects – either new buildings or energy services solutions.
- You are a first-class influencer, build relationships easily and already have an established network of contacts.
- You are currently living in the UK.
- Thanks to our innovative software, at Hysopt you are already years ahead of the market with a unique product, unmatched by rivals. Our software is the result of years of academic research and development and we are pioneers in saving energy on large heating and cooling systems.
- We offer an attractive salary package with an additional performance-related bonus scheme, plus all appropriate fringe benefits.
- You will be able to work from your home office and lots of autonomy comes with this job.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues that will give you all the support you need to succeed.