Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a Research Engineer, you contribute to the modeling of thermal and hydraulic behavior of HVAC components in the Hysopt software.
This is what your week looks like:
- Based on literature, experiments and cooperations with universities and research institutes, you create the models to simulate, dimension and control components
- After this initial research, you investigate interaction between the components on an HVAC system level
- You are involved in the early stage of the software development lifecycle
- You will be part of an experienced R&D team which is responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including implementation, architecture, devops, testing, requirements and maintenance
You recognise yourself in this:
- Master or PhD in Physics, Sustainable Energy or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in creating, implementing and validating physical models – hydraulics and thermodynamics
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Python, Java, EES, Simulink, Comsol, Matlab, Modelica, building simulation tools, data science, HVAC components
- Affinity with mathematics and software development
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home