Hysopt’s science-based HVAC Digital Twin software allows building designers and building owners to save on average 30% on energy bills and 40% of CO2 emissions of their heating and cooling installations.
Our partnership approach is key in our Go-To-Market. That is why we are looking for several Partnerships Managers to grow relationships with channel and technology partners. You will report to the VP of Partnerships, and work closely with them to ensure our partnerships are driving more revenue.
This is what your week looks like:
- You identify, sign and engage following partners: Design & Build companies, M&E Contractors, ESCO’s, EPC’s, etc.
- As an early member of the partnership team, you’ll help to create structure/processes for our partnership program
- You manage the day-to-day relationship with the partners
- To get a picture of our partners commercial activities, you set up regular pipeline reviews
- You share leads from our Account Managers with the partner, and set up joint meetings between end customer, our partners’ salespeople and our own Account Managers
- With the help of marketing, you design effective co-marketing campaigns
- You make sure our partners are well trained in both the use of the Hysopt software as well as in the Hysopt sales pitch
You recognise yourself in this:
- 5+ years of experience in a channel sales role
- Previously helped to implement and grow a SaaS partnerships program
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and the ecosystem
- Mainly a hunter, but can farm as well
- Residing in the UK
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate.
- The Hysopt Digital Twin platform is a very attractive offer in the current marketplace where the Green Deal, the energy crisis and the arrival of Performance Driven Contracting are main drivers.
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a performance related bonus scheme, etc.
- Have the flexibility to work from home