Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a Functional Analyst you will join the development team to improve the innovative Hysopt software. In general, you are the indispensable link between customers, users, the research world and the development team.
This is what your week looks like:
- You communicate with project engineers as software users to find out what the desired developments are, and how this can be implemented in a user-friendly way
- After the implementation, you test whether the new functionality has been implemented properly and you document it for the user-base
- You help monitor the priorities and scope of the sprint by managing the backlog and communicating with developers and other stakeholders
You recognise yourself in this:
- Bachelor or Master with affinity for HVAC engineering and software development
- Experience with the total lifecycle of software development, or eager in making it your own
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Atlassian-products
- Affinity with physics and/or mathematics, and interested in understanding the hydraulic and thermodynamic behaviour of heating and cooling systems
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home