Key a purpose:
Hysopt is a spin-off from the University of Antwerp. At Hysopt we develop unique cloud software that optimizes HVAC systems on a large scale. In 2020 we realized 8.151,7 tons of carbon savings and won the innovation award of UK’s largest engineering society CIBSE. Hysopt is a unique multidisciplinary company in which we translate the laws of physics into mathematical algorithms, and engineer them into a professional and user friendly software application.
- You have experience with the total lifecycle of software development, or you are eager in making it your own
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: React, Redux, TypeScript, relational databases, Spring, Hibernate, Amazon AWS and all its services, Docker containers, Atlassian products, C# and .NET.
- You have affinity with physics and/or mathematics, and you are interested in understanding the hydraulic and thermodynamic behavior of heating and cooling systems
- You have experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- You speak fluent English, speaking Dutch is an advantage
- You enjoy working independently in a structured way. Freedom and the accompanying responsibility sound like music to your ears.
- You join a scale-up and fast-growing company with an open corporate culture and different career opportunities
- You have a big impact on the development of the Hysopt software, an innovative and award-winning Belgian product
- You directly contribute to massive decarbonization initiatives
- You have the opportunity for continuous learning with a study budget, experienced colleagues, and the usage of the latest technologies
- Attractive salary package including car, laptop, mobile phone, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, …
- Possibility to work from home part time
- Regular team building activities and company outings
*This job is partially remote and located in Antwerp, Belgium.