Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a Devops Engineer, you contribute to the system landscape of our innovative Hysopt platform.
This is what your week looks like:
- Based on Amazon AWS technologies, you create and automate the processes to roll out a scalable and secure infrastructure for the Hysopt product suite
- Besides that, you will also contribute to the development of the frontend or the backend of our software products
- You are part of an experienced R&D team which is responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including implementation, architecture, devops, testing, requirements and maintenance
You recognise yourself in this:
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code using AWS services
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: AWS ECS, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Amplify, AWS Cognito, Atlassian products including Atlassian pipelines, Docker containers, OAuth 2.0
- AWS certifications is a plus
- A developer (frontend in TypeScript or backend in Java), known with the total lifecycle of software development
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home