Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As a C#/.NET Developer, you contribute to the Hysopt BIM Syncer, one of the unique Hysopt products which will launched in 2023.
This is what your week looks like:
- You contribute to a comprehensive application that runs as a plugin in Autodesk Revit, featuring an embedded browser, extensive communication to the Hysopt backend, and unique algorithms
- Our unique software, which you will help build, is used by both HVAC engineers as BIM modelers around the world to design complex HVAC systems.
- You are part of an experienced R&D team which is responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including implementation, architecture, devops, testing, requirements and maintenance
You recognise yourself in this:
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in C#/.NET development
- Experience with the total lifecycle of software development, or eager in making it your own
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: aspect oriented programming, test driven design, WPF, Azure Devops, graph algorithms, Revit, BIM, Docker containers, Atlassian products and OAuth 2.0
- Experience with other programming languages like Java or TypeScript is a plus
- Affinity with physics and/or mathematics, and you are interested in understanding the hydraulic and thermodynamic behavior of heating and cooling systems
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- Fluent English, Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home