Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
As an Algorithm Engineer, you contribute to the mathematical algorithms of our software products on a daily basis.
This is what your week looks like:
- Based on your mathematical knowledge, you develop unique calculations used by HVAC engineers around the world to design and comprehend complex HVAC systems
- You are part of an experienced R&D team which is responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including implementation, architecture, devops, testing, requirements and maintenance
You recognise yourself in this:
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in numerical algorithms, linear algebra, graph theory or other algorithm development
- Experience with the total lifecycle of software development, or eager in making it your own
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Java, math libraries, data science, Python, Intellij products, Amazon AWS and all its services, Docker containers, and Atlassian products
- Affinity with physics, and interested in understanding the hydraulic and thermodynamic behavior of heating and cooling systems
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, etc.
- Have the possibility to work part time from home