Want to grow together with a cutting-edge company, work with innovative software and out your passion for energy, all while helping to save the earth?
Hysopt is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our pioneering, fast-growing HVAC software business. You will help us grow our sales in the UK and enable more customers to make huge savings on their carbon footprint and energy bills.
Thanks to our innovative software, at Hysopt you are already years ahead of the market with a unique product, unmatched by rivals. Our software is the result of years of academic research and development and we are pioneers in saving energy on large heating and cooling systems. Join us and work at the core of the industry of the future: the energy sector.
This is what your week looks like:
- You will secure new projects to achieve Hysopt’s revenue and profit goals
- You report to the CSO, with focus on identifying, engaging, and developing relationships with new end clients – ideally in the health, education, public sector, commercial segment, and developer segments of the construction market
- After a successful hunting process, you will identify and understand the customer’s needs, while clearly and articulately communicating Hysopt’s value proposition
- You work with all customer stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to develop projects and opportunities, and secure deals either via our partner network or Hysopt’s in-house Expert Centre
- To help accelerate our ambitious growth plans, you will execute existing sales and marketing strategies; coordinate and manage your allocated target customers; and conduct effective face to face selling to agreed target accounts, with the objective of meeting monthly sales targets
You recognise yourself in this:
- Experienced, highly motivated, energetic and results orientated
- At least 5 years’ experience and hungry for the next challenge
- Mainly a hunter, but can farm as well
- Able to boast a successful sales track record
- Affinity with software, building services or construction sectors and major clients who are developing new projects – either new buildings or energy services solutions is a plus
- A first-class sociable influencer with an already established network of contacts
- A sound technical understanding of energy services, HVAC, the low carbon energy sector, district heating or software sales would be of distinct benefit
What’s in it for you:
- Have a big impact on our company and the climate
- Join a company that revolves around innovation and continuous learning, with the help of experienced colleagues, the usage of the latest technologies, and a training budget
- Get an attractive salary with additional benefits, such as a performance-related bonus scheme, etc.
- Have the flexibility to work from home